Everlasting Mini Album - Paper Phenomenon

This was a super fun project that I made with my dear friend Helen.  We had both bought this wonderful Graphic 45 paper and we wanted to do something really nice with it.  We decided on this particular project by Kathy King of Paper Phenomenon.

We had to actually expand the spine several inches because as you can see there is a lot going on!  I wanted to make lots of room for photos.  We put a lovely magnetic closure on it.

There is no way I could completely capture every page of the project so I just selected a few of them.  This paper is just beautiful with rich pinks and the contrast of the black.  It would make a lovely wedding photo album, or an album of pictures of your beloved!!!!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Classic Roses

Moonlight Roses