Up, Up and Away Baby Boy Card

This is a sweet little card for a baby boy featuring the new Tender Moments Collection by Heartfelt Creations.




I started with a 6" x 6" card base with a tent fold, in white.  I adhered on top of that a piece of the blue printed paper from the Tender Moments Paper Collection, cut to 6" x 6".

Next, using the Frame A Card Leafy Borders cut 20 of the 6" strip. This will give you five layers which will create the little shadow box effect.  I cut the Darice adhesive foam strips in half the long way and carefully put them around the edges of the borders and then adhered 5 of them together, four times.  This will give you a frame of 5 layers.  Adhere this to your printed paper front of the card.

Now you can begin stamping your hot air balloon, animals and the sentiments on white card stock.  I used chalk to color my balloon and animals.  I used a little wink of stella on the animals ears, noses and eyes.  I like to cut out one shape of each animal in plain white and pop dot that to the back of the colored animal to give them more dimension. I also cut out one extra of the balloon basket and the little banner.  Next I adjusted and glued my little animals to the front of the hot air balloon basket, then I glued the extra basket that I cut out and colored on top of the animals and did the same with the little banner on the front of the basket, which I stamped in the Baby Boy Stamp.

I decorated the hot air balloon and basket with little Tweet Cherry Blossoms in white and yellow.  You can watch the video for tips and ideas when working with the little Cherry Blossoms.  I also stamped out one of the images from the Leafy Accents and colored the center of the leaves with Vivid Chartreuse and the out part of the leaves with Leaf Green.  I am attaching a video of tips when working with the Leafy Accents. Attach the flowers and leaves to your hot air balloon.

I used 3 of the Double Dots, stacked on top of each other to keep the balloon even with the edges.  I then glued the balloon to the frame.  I cut out a cloud and stamped the inside with the "Welcome" sentiment and glued it to the underside of the balloon and the left side of the frame.

Video Links: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/video/quick-and-easy-leafy-accents-using-the-shaping-mold#s=leafy%20accents
https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/video/how-to-create-cherry-blossoms-fluffy-birdies#s=tweet%20cherry%20blossoms

Products Used:

HCPC-3914 Baby’s Air Balloon Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-7299 Baby’s Air Balloon Die Set
HCD1-7301 Baby’s Friend Die Set
HCPC-3916 Baby’s Friends Cling Stamp Set
HCPC-3915 Welcome Baby Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-7300 Welcome Baby Die Set
HCDP1-2116 Tender Moments Paper Collection
HCPC-3835 Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-7193 Leafy Accents Die Set
HCFB1-467 Leafy Accents Shaping Mold
HCD1-7230 Tweet Cherry Blossoms Die Set
HCFB1-474 3D Cherry Blossoms Shaping Mold
HCD2-7190 Frame A Card Leafy Borders Die Set
HCPP1-461 Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper
RACP-436 Ranger Archival Ink Leaf Green
RACP-531 Ranger Archival Ink Vivid Chartreuse
HCDA1-449 Stack and Store Daubers
HCST2-406 Flower Shaping Essentials
STP1-420 Molding Mat
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flowers Shaping Kit
159723 Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
352854 Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles
D110305 Stamp Mat Pad
DDOTS Double Dots
D120601 Darice Adhesive Foam Strips

Hot Glue Gun/Glue Sticks
Stazon Jet Black Ink Pad
Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks
Wink of Stella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Classic Roses

Moonlight Roses