Life In Retrospect 2 - Paper Phenomenon

This is a beautiful album that I made for our wedding photos.  The album did take me quite a bit of time to make but mostly it was because of the size of the album and I had to coordinate a LOT of papers!  Then deciding the photos was very important as I had to figure out what photos I was going to put in the collage on the cover before I could even begin.

I certainly could not photograph each page as there are many, many fold out and tags and just a lot of interesting things to interact with!  I hope this will inspire you to take on a larger project for your favorite photos soon!

On a side note my husband and I eloped to Colonial Williamsburg and got married at a wonderful bed and breakfast called the Williamsburg Inn.  It was such a special time and we both enjoyed the ceremony and photo shoot.  That was very important to us.  We wanted it to be traditional and fun and stress free. 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Classic Roses

Moonlight Roses