The 12 Days of Christmas

This is the 12 days of Christmas paper that I absolutely love by Graphic 45.  I used two packages of the paper.  The album is 12x12 inches and made from black medium weight chipboard.

My friend Helen Litz and I actually just got together and "designed" this album together.  We had so much fun but just worked on one page at a time and wanted each page, or day of Christmas to reflect the theme and have some fun interactive items.  It can be a challenge to photograph and try to capture the unique flips and folds on each page so I just tried to reflect a little on each day of Christmas.





 A partridge in a pear tree and two turtle doves.

Three french hens, four calling birds

5 golden rings, 6 geese a laying

7 Swans a Swimming, 8 Maids a Milking


 Nine ladies dancing, 10 Lords a leaping

11 Pipers Piping, 12 Drummers Drumming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Classic Roses

Moonlight Roses